1. Cupcake beanie hat £12 ASOS | 2. Dirty vintage denim shirt £32 TOPSHOP | 3. Grunge cross jumper £39 MISS SELFRIDGE | 4. Black fine cross necklace £6 ASOS | 5. Black paint bowling bag £36 TOPSHOP | 6. Green khaki jersey skirt £12.99 ARK | 7. Black tiger maxi dress £45 Jolie Moi | 8. Clear quartz earrings £16 Bad Passion
1. So. Freaking. Cute. And kinda' tasty looking...
2. A darker twist on the denim shirt, the perfect alternative for Autumn/Winter.
3. The cross symbol is kind of a huge thing right now on the high street, and I low how this gives a subtle nod to the texture trend.
4. I saw a gold one like this on someone on Youtube and I've been after one ever since, such a nice little detail to add to any outfit.
5. I have this exact bag right now except in a nude colour, so this would be great for next season.
6. I don't actually own a maxi skirt, but where better to start than with this one? Plus, it's a pretty damn good price.
7. As you may or may not know, I am absolutely obsessed with tigers, so when I saw Victoria wearing this on her blog yesterday, I quickly added it to my wishlist. Amazing item.
8. An awesome pair of earrings to add my growing jewellery collection.