1. Pink wool mini skirt £30 ASOS | 2. Grey soft studded sweater £26 LAVISH ALICE | 3. Skeleton drop earrings £6 ASOS | 4. Double bar joined ring £6 DIXI | 5. Mix and match blue military shirt £45 TOPSHOP | 6. Skeleton studded sleeve tie-dye top £38 TOPSHOP | 7. Batman backpack £55 LAZY OAF via ASOS
1. I love the colour of this skirt. Great for all-year-round-weather, enough said.
2. It's got studs on it. Again, enough said.
3. These earrings are totally cute, in a weird sort of way. I love how they 'hang on' to your ears. They add a little bit of fun to any outfit.
4. It's two rings, IN ONE. Love.
5. I am really digging this shirt. It ticks off the military trend, which am LOVING, but in a subtle way.
6. Just, how cool is this top?
8. Ever since the release of TDKR movie I've seen lots of Batman-inspired items, and this bag is just too cool for school. Nothing says 'geek chic' more than this.